Boo

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

CyClone

Boo

Post by CyClone »

So I still see it's semi active here :)

Still playing EQ and that's about it.

Just stop in to see if any play T1 or T2. Been messing with T1 but re-doing all the scripting and getting links not found is driving me NUTS :p

Hope all is going well...
Later,
John
aka CyClone/Duster
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Man, good to see you!! Yes, we're still here. Not much Tribes going on lately though. Ice and I do have some archives of some of the old scripts, though, and I bet Gryphon has some too. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Looks like you posted this EARLY this AM. I can only blink blearily and wonder why... Care to share? (Don't mean to pry, just curious and thought it might be interesting.)
CyClone

Post by CyClone »

Sadly no good story behind the post :wink:

Just happened to be up trolling some old sites and finally got around to re-activating my account here.

No particular script. I found all of writer's, his site is still up. Now I just have to go through and configure all the sh..stuff :)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I remember getting into T1 (At Iceman and another guy, Stan's, insistence) back when I was living in an apartment between houses. And I've been in this house for about 11 years now. Wow. Wonder if my CD is even good anymore? :)

I could go farther back but I guess there's no point. Am old geezer now.
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

I recently got T2 running again, finding the scripts proved a challenge.