Wednesday Night Tribes2!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Hot Damn
Inmate

Wednesday Night Tribes2!

Post by Hot Damn »

As someone who misses friends, competition, and fun from Tribes 2, I have decided to see how many folks I can get together every Wednesday night and play some good old T2.

My goals in organizing this are pretty simple: reunite friends for some Tribes2 pubbing, and if we get 6 or more people possibly some 3v3 or more on small maps. The more folks we get the bigger maps we can play (or the more folks we can pub with). Gametypes would be CTF, rabbit, lakrabbit, and arena.

The night I am starting with is Wednesday (something to look forward to in the middle of the week). 8pm eastern to 9pm eastern is gathering time/pub time, and starting at 9pm est we can look at numbers and decide what we can do from there. At worst we will just keep pubbing. :)

In honor of what I hope to be getting multi-tribed friends back ingame I made a Tribe called "Flashback!" with the tag "returns". Anyone whose name I recognize will be accepted (and if I don't know you, but you drop me an ingame mail saying who you played with and are friends with and I'll add you). This will allow us to see who is "attending" the Wednesday night event at a glance and plan from there.

As a side note, everyone should have their T2 install Defense Turret ready as we may hop on a DT required server. Let me know if anyone has any questions, and feel free to pass this on to any of your T2 friends who might be interested in a Wednesday night comeback.

Hot Damn!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

w00t!

Hey, do you have an XFire account? Also, if you haven't, you might let the SoUPers know. They do reminisce about the old Tribes days now and then.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Nah, never ran X-fire, but I can if need be. I'll hop on SOUP forums later and post for them too :)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Ok, running Xfire....ovhotdamn is my name.

Played with Rooster, Firebird, and Hammer in arena for awhile early on, then Rooster and Gambit in CTF. Good times were had. See you next Wednesday!
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I'm starting a new job tomorrow, and work 2nd shift.. *sniff* *sniff* I miss playing T2 with the gang.. :(
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Awww....poor Hat. I've actually been surprised by the amount of folks I know that are on. Pete said he plays Lakrabbit almost daily and I've seen 5 other people show up on my buddylist so far. Jump in and play some....be amazed at who might show up.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I am in. :) If I don't have any clients those nights.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

All are welcome, all are welcome, come into the light!
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Ice , you're married now. You're not supposed to work that side job as a gigolo anymore. ;)
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Hey...she likes the money also... :)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Sure, as long as you don't bring anything else home... :o
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Bring your ho's to Wednesday night pub night too!
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Rofl...I am trying to get Porsche to play some. :)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Hot, you're not supposed to say stuff like that - could get you fired from your radio talk show.

OTOH, you could be a rapper...
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

HI
My name is who?
My name is what?
My name is
wiggi wiggi wiggi
Hot Damn!