Which fantasy/sci fi character are you?

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Raistlin is one of the central figures of the Dragonlance series of books, and plays heavily in many of the stories, even long after his death. He's one of the more evil characters in the series, though he is aligned with the Companions who are the heroes of the first "age" of the series.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Raistlin is the brooding, selfish, power-seeking evil mage type. He's not all about "that's mine," but he's all about what's in it for him, long term. And he thinks big.

Oh, and he's got TB or something similar - been a long time since I read the series but he always had that cough.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

He didn't get the cough until after he took the test. It was his punishment for taking the test so young, if I remember. he was healthy up until he took it, then came out frail and had the cough.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10