Wow, you guys still kickin it here

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

RoosterDTM

Wow, you guys still kickin it here

Post by RoosterDTM »

what's up homies :D
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

About time you showed up here boy!!!! :)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

How's it goin', Roo? I'm sure you've had some big changes in your life since we last saw you around here. Tell us all about it!

As for us we're still a bunch of ol' fogies, gaming when RL will let us. :)
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Yeah, it's funny how things like a job and kids get in the way of playing video games. ;)

Good to see you.
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

Ass boy what up ?????? 8)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

(Oooh, guess you missed that post... He's "Lazer boy" now and can melt your car halfway across the country from a moving plane. But he's workin' on increasing the range...)

;)
RoosterDTM

Post by RoosterDTM »

lol sorry for long response my life has been rather hectic and quite frankly a living hell. Glad to see some old faces after all what I've been through and although I won't go into details let's just say I had to learn to grow up by dealing with dope junkies, guns and knives put in my face and having the person I quit it all for and took up two jobs and a boat load of problems for only to have her leave me for one of my friends who worked as (excuse the language) but a god damned car hop at sonic. So alas here I am trying to rebuild with a corporate job that throughout all this hell is turning out to be my savior and my cup of tea so to speak....Anyways I really missed you guys and hope to see you guys in some game in the near future...
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

RoosterDTM wrote:lol sorry for long response my life has been rather hectic and quite frankly a living hell. Glad to see some old faces after all what I've been through and although I won't go into details let's just say I had to learn to grow up by dealing with dope junkies, guns and knives put in my face and having the person I quit it all for and took up two jobs and a boat load of problems for only to have her leave me for one of my friends who worked as (excuse the language) but a god damned car hop at sonic. So alas here I am trying to rebuild with a corporate job that throughout all this hell is turning out to be my savior and my cup of tea so to speak....Anyways I really missed you guys and hope to see you guys in some game in the near future...

That's what life is all about long as you pull through...... It will make you stronger person.

Good luck and hope to see more of ya around. :D
RoosterDTM

Post by RoosterDTM »

lol you know fallguy it's funny but believe it or not one night I was running 4 ounces of some straight uncut coke from dallas one night with my partner at the time and I kinda accidently started in on my gaming past with him and this effin canuck fallguy came up. I really did miss my gamer friends...it feels almost pathetic but damnit I love you guys...I really missed y'all...That's right "y'all"
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

RoosterDTM wrote:lol you know fallguy it's funny but believe it or not one night I was running 4 ounces of some straight uncut coke from dallas one night with my partner at the time and I kinda accidently started in on my gaming past with him and this effin canuck fallguy came up. I really did miss my gamer friends...it feels almost pathetic but damnit I love you guys...I really missed y'all...That's right "y'all"
Well we are here buddy....... I'm not going anywhere. 8)
RoosterDTM

Post by RoosterDTM »

Believe it or not man it means alot, hell I used to have alot of anger towards my dad and after this whole experience I don't feel like we're quite on the same page yet, but when it's come down to it the man is the only one that's really had my corner and for that I can't thank him enough. I've done alot of things that I don't think I could ever bring myself to tell him or anyone. I think the biggest lesson I've learned from all of it is that when it comes down to it I've got an amazing family, and it really brings me to tears when I want to say thank you to Ice, Sledge, and everyone in the tree because I've never felt so sorry to anyone in my whole life....lot of love to ya Ice, seeya soon.

P.S. Gambit where in the hell did lazer boy come from?
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Bud, whether you knew it or not your dad, mom, grandma, and grandfather agonized over you. We love you. No matter how much crap we give ya we are family. That is what family really does. We are here for you, but understand that you have to earn respect as an adult. Looks like you are on the right track now and we are very happy for you. :)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I won't blow the topic now that we've got into family time (Hey, we NEED family time, dangit!) so I'll just post the link.
viewtopic.php?t=3325

Meanwhile, glad to hear that things are working out better for you.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Roo, reading what you posted above it's a good start. My younger brother is having to go through some very similar life lessons. Yes, your family feels the pain, but loves you very much.

And FG: I didn't realize you were referring to me. :p

Gambino is right, though now I'm working on a different project that's more explosive, and less glamorous. ;)
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

XMEN Ashaman DTM wrote:Roo, reading what you posted above it's a good start. My younger brother is having to go through some very similar life lessons. Yes, your family feels the pain, but loves you very much.

And FG: I didn't realize you were referring to me. :p

Gambino is right, though now I'm working on a different project that's more explosive, and less glamorous. ;)

Don't be an ASS!